Sony Video Cameras
Compact, powerful, flexible
The Sony DXC-C33/C33P (pictured at right – lower) is a small-sized 3 CCD remote head type color video camera. It incorporates a DV output terminal which allows the camera to output images by DV format. In spite of its compact body, this model inherits superb picture quality of the Sony DXC Series. Its horizontal resolution is 800 TV lines and the minimum illumination is 2000 lux at F8. It also includes features such as Dynalatitude function and partial enhance are provided to this model. The camera head can be remoted up to 30 meters from the camera control unit.
- 3CCD with new 10 Bit DSP Technology
- High resolution: 850 TVL
- Remote camera head design
- DV output using Sony's i.LINK interface
- Lightweight: 48 grams (camera head unit)
- Compact size: 32mm x 38mm x 40mm
- C-mount type lens mount
- Other outputs: RGB, composite, and Y/C
The Sony DXC-390P (pictured at right – upper) is a 1/3" type DSP 3-CCD color video camera that incorporates Exwave™ HAD technology — an advanced Sony technology that greatly improves camera sensitivity (F8 at 2000 lx) while reducing smear compared to previous CCD technologies. Using a C Mount lens and providing resolution of 800 TVL and a high S/N ratio of 61 dB, the DXC-390P is ideal for machine vision, industrial microscopy, digital photography, portrait proofing, amusement rides, point of view (i.e., sports shooting) and scientific image capture applications, where picture accuracy and detail are essential.
- High picture quality: (800 TV lines) with color accuracy
- High sensitivity: (F8 at 2000 lx) and low smear levels
- C Mount and Flange Back Adjustment
- DynaLatitude™: to manage contrast of each pixel according to a histogram of video signal level distribution
- Dynamic Contrast Control Plus (DCC+): to eliminate hue factor distortion
- Black Stretch: to emphasize contrast in dark area while black compression enhances or deepens darkness
- Partial Enhance: to allow a particular color to be selected and its hue, saturation and detail altered.
- VBS Genlock and HD/VD in/out
- Powerful electronic shutter functions
- Full control of functions from side panel or optional RM-C950 Remote control
- RS-232C Interface for external computer control
- Optional camera adapter allows to remote control camera up to 100 meters.
- Compact size: 56mm x 50mm x 128mm
- Light weight: 370 grams