High-performance imaging software
SimplePCI from Hamamatsu is a high performance imaging software program designed to meet the needs for high-speed processing at a low cost, with ease of use and flexibility. SimplePCI is optimized to use Intel's MMX instructions, accelerating imaging operations by 3 to 5 times. At the core of SimplePCI are the Image Documents and Data Documents, allowing sophisticated image enhancements, presentation and analysis operations to be easily applied to single images or image sequences. Whether the application is in Life Science or Material Science, SimplePCI is the proven solution for your imaging needs.
The SimplePCI modular design offers cost-effective imaging application solutions. You can customize SimplePCI using the carefully integrated modules to match your application needs.
The PCI Modules
- SimplePCI Core Application
- Automated Image Capture (AIC-CD/SD/AD/EP)
- Dynamic Intensity Analysis (DIA)
- Image Processing and Analysis (IPA/IPA-MTA)
- Quantitative Fluorescence Analysis (QFA-FT)
- Visualizer (VIS)
- Deconvolution Nearest Neighbor/No Neighbor (DNN/DNN-2D)