McBain TMS150 / TMS200
Thickness Measuring Microscope Systems
The McBain TMS150 and TMS200 uses a unique combination laser displacement sensors, motion control technology and proprietary software to inspect features developed on wafers. This combination of technologies allows simultaneous over/under high-resolution inspection in real time. Recipe driven software assures high throughput while allowing maximum product flexibility and ease of development. Automatic wafer alignment helps to assure maximum repeatability and ease of use.
- Thickness measurement accuracies as low as 0.3µm
- Point of inspection spot sizes down to 20µm
- Up to 200mm (8") wafer capacity (consult McBain for larger applications)
- Capable of throughputs of greater than 3600 points per hour.
- Integrated optical system allows optional OCR and visual inspection software
- Custom tooling available
- Platform can be integrated with other software packages to allow multiple functions to be performed: defect detection, FOV measurements, metrology measurements and more
- Optional safety light curtain
- Can be fully automated by integrating a wafer handling system