Leica IC80 HD Microscope Camera
Compact high-definition stereomicroscope camera
The IC80 HD is an integrated standalone digital camera for stereo microscopes, delivering full-HD live video output. It easily fits between the viewing tube and a stereo microscope body with dovetail interface. It offers fast, real-time live video on a HD-ready or full HD screen or on a PC screen.
The complete ergonomic workstation allows the user to view samples on the monitor or through the binocular tube and easily switch viewing mode, with or without computer connection. The camera sends a high-resolution live image directly to the HD monitor. The coaxial beam path of the stereomicroscope ensures optimum image quality that reaches to the very edges of the monitor, and a reflection-free image viewed through the binocular tube. The excellent reproduction quality, precision, and reliability can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the user's work.
The camera captures 3Mpixel color images directly onto an SD card or to a connected PC. The camera comes with an intuitive LAS EZ software including basic measurement, annotation and archiving. All image and calibration data can be stored with the image for later reference
- Integrated Design — Easily fits between the viewing tube and stereo microscope body so there is no need for a trinocular tube and c-mount objective.
- Stand-alone Operation — A stand-alone kit is available to use the Leica IC80 HD without a computer.
- Easy to Retrofit Microscopes — Modular camera system for easy upgrades and service.
- Single Cable Connection — USB2 output provides direct connection to a computer and transforms your stereo into a USB microscope.
- Easy to Use — Allows a full-HD or HD-ready high-definition live video on an attached screen. Images and movie clips can be stored directly onto an SD card.
- Thumbnail Gallery — Display of captured still images and playback of movie clips available on HD screen. (Firmware update version 1.62 needed)