The Leica ES2 is the perfect solution for the high-school classroom. From the 2-magnification starter model to the digital zoom model with its integrated 3-megapixel CMOS camera, the new Leica educational stereomicroscopes combine superb optical and illumination quality with ease of use and comfort for extended use. The rugged design is completely maintenance-free and is built for rough-and-tumble school environments. Like all our instruments, the quality, lead-free optics and recyclable housing satisfy environmental management requirements.
- 2-step stereomicroscope
- Step ratio 3:1 provides 10x and 30x magnification
- Eyetube angle of 60° is optimized for user comfort
- 100 mm working distance allows easy access to specimens
Integrated 10x high eyepoint eyepieces with FN 20 provide a large field of view
- Integrated universal power supply from 100V to 240V.
- Integrated LED illumination system for incident and transmitted light
- 25,000 hours service life for LEDs
- No removable parts for highest reliability and less chance of broken or lost parts