Leica BM E
Compound microscope for education
Expectations—even for starter microscopes—are growing all the time. That's why Leica designed the Leica BM E. Thanks to its compact build, easy access controls, 45° viewing angle and 360° rotatable observation tubes, users of all sizes will be able to work at this microscope with ease and convenience. The Leica BM E has an extremely small footprint, is easy to carry, and stays cool in spite of its powerful illumination. A blue filter is integrated to prevent loss. And the low position of the x/y stage minimizes wrist movement.
- Superb E1 series optics provide brilliant, high contrast imaging quality
- Optics are upgradeable to higher level E2 series
- Durable metal construction will provide years of high performance
- Long life illumination system saves on lamp replacement cost
- Meets or exceeds international safety standards of UL, cUL, VDE, CE and EMC. Check to see if your current instruments are protected!
- Anti-Fungus / Mold warranty protects your investment
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus provide precision at all magnifications
- Rear facing nose piece system allows easy access to specimens
- Wide variety of accessories are available: several photo and video solutions, hardwood and soft padded cases for storage and more